Student Recruitment Content Coordinator
19 October 2021 23:55
This role provides the opportunity to -
- Work in the content team to help develop content strategies, collect audience insights and help develop effective multi-channel student marketing and recruitment content.
- Provide guidance in relation to the University’s student marketing, recruitment and admissions content across digital and other platforms, ensuring content is compliant with CMA and QAA guidelines and optimised for use across all channels used by prospective students and their influencers; print materials, web, prospectuses, digital acquisition and engagement campaigns, CRM communications, and conversion campaigns.
- Manage content projects from conception to completion ensuring outcomes are measured and reported against agreed aims.
- Work with the Student Recruitment Content Manager to develop, implement and monitor strategic and evidence-based content plans for different study levels, subject areas and markets.
- Research, collate, commission, write, edit and proofread copy and source images for the website and print publications
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and build strong working relationships with agencies and freelancers.
- Review and improve how we use content to address objectives.
University of the Arts London (UAL) is a vibrant world centre for innovation and top 2 in the world for Art and Design (QS World University Rankings 2021). UAL draws together six Colleges with international reputations in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts.
Student Marketing and Recruitment is a forward thinking department. We deliver market intelligence, marketing campaigns, prospective student communications and guidance.
The post-holder shall have -
- A degree level qualification in marketing, communication, journalism or a relevant field.
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to explain complex information in simple language.
- Working knowledge of CMA and QAA guidelines.
- At least three solid years’ experience working in a content or editorial position that has required a knowledge of both traditional and digital content principles and techniques.
- Experience of working in the higher education sector.
- Experience of developing and delivering multi-channel creative content, including asset gathering, design, film, photography and copywriting.
- Experience of managing creative marketing and communication projects.
- Knowledge of website Content Management Systems (CMS) and practices for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Experience of working with external agencies and creative suppliers.
- Proven ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Experience of using strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external networks and develop highly effective working relationships inside and outside the organisation.
- Experience of collating feedback and views from customers to inform future projects.
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing, adapting the message for a diverse audience in an inclusive and accessible way.
- Experience of managing or mentoring interns or temps is desirable too.
- A commitment to own development through effective use of appraisal schemes and other staff development processes.
- The ability to plan and prioritise work to achieve objectives.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as should a sufficient number of applications be received this vacancy may close earlier than the stated closing date.
If you have any queries you may contact ADS Recruitment Team via email on email@example.com.
UAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments for all staff and students to work and learn – a university where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
This opportunity is closed to applications.