IT Support Analyst
As part of our continued improvement plan for Information Services we are seeking an IT Support Analyst who will provide support services across our student, staff and wider user community across the University. We are focused on providing the best customer service for our users based at London College of Fashion sites across London. Working as part of this highly motivated team you will help ensure the delivery of high quality services in line with SLAs and best practice.
As an IT Support Analyst, you will be working in an ITIL aligned environment providing a range of support to desktops, tablets, printers and a range of hardware and software applications. This role is an opportunity for you to grow and develop your experience in 2nd line support within a large environment across both Mac and Windows technologies.
Are you an enthusiastic IT Support specialist looking to provide 2nd line support in a large and complex technical environment?
The University of the Arts London is one of the top 5 universities in the world for art and design and Comprises of 6 globally renowned colleges. It is a highly desirable and varied place of work and requires an innovative, high performing IT service to deliver to this highly creative community.
The University supports around 20,000 students and 5,000 staff based across 14 sites in the heart of London. The University is going through a time of change and redevelopment over the next five years and aims to improve a number of areas such as user experience, digital services and relocation and expansion to it’ s newly built state of the art campuses.
- Experience with Windows and/or Mac hardware maintenance and fault-finding on desktops, laptops and printers is essential
- Ability in deploying, configuring and managing Mac OSX or Windows 7/8/10 is essential
- knowledge of networking technologies both wired and wireless would be advantageous
- Experience supporting MS Office/Active Directory/Mobile Devices
- Exposure to enterprise tools such as Casper and ZenWorks would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Helpdesk / Service Desk call logging / Service Management software will be an advantage
- Experience with ITIL would be advantageous
- Adaptable and flexible to work at University sites across London is essential
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to be adaptable and flexible and able to adjust to a new situations and environments
- Effective oral and written communication skills ,with a logical and sensible approach to tasks
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels, including the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users
As an employer of choice the University of the Arts London offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package of £28,274.00 - £34,515.00 dependent on experience
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of days between Christmas and New Year when it closes) plus public holidays
- Competitive pension package
- A healthy work-life balance for all employees
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
This opportunity is closed to applications.