The SITS Developer will be responsible for the development, configuration, and build within Tribal SITS. To include its products, components, and integrating systems. The role will provide expert SITS development knowledge with hands on experience to inform business process decisions.
- To be responsible for building SITS Tasks, Vista, interfaces, and system configuration where required, providing expert SITS technical knowledge and be able to trouble shoot and resolve existing functionality.
- To support creation of a technical requirements specification for student administration business processes, and following on from this to develop and update comprehensive technical documentation and procedures; consulting with users and other stakeholders to ensure accuracy and correct product/process definitions in system.
- To define transition/training requirements and to work with trainers to develop programmes of staff development to support implementation of revised / new processes and to plan implementation schedules for revised / new processes, working with the appropriate project teams / boards.
- To write and maintain up to date technical documentation, reporting to work stream leads, project managers and the Head of Academic Registry.
- To communicate detailed regular updates as required to project team on a range of complex, technical information to enable the work stream leads and Senior Users to make informed decisions.
We are looking for an skilled developer with experience configuring SITS SRL, creating SITS e:Vision Tasking/Vistas, reports though SSRS and the ability to configure reports using SQL server. You will also have worked on data migration and system integration. .
The post holder must also have strong communication skills with the ability to feedback to stakeholders across the University. You should be able work independently with accuracy and attention to detail, and have strong problem solving skills with the ability to suggest practical solutions.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.