23 February 2020 23:55
As an ambitious and talented Technical Lead, you will play a critical role in technical project delivery and will work with the wider IT Team across a complex landscape to design and implement end to end solutions that will enable the University to exploit new and existing technology creating better systems and technology that will add value to this transforming organisation.
You will work alongside Architecture, Technical Services and Application Delivery teams, validating high level architecture designs to ensure the delivery of effective and fit for purpose solutions to meet business, architectural and operational requirements.As an ambassador of technical change, you will have a continuous improvement ethos, and will seek to work with the wider university and suppliers to develop services to enable success from technology investments.
- Experience of designing, delivering and supporting a range of technical IT projects and BAU across a range of applications and infrastructure technologies and disciplines within a large enterprise environment
- A strong understanding of the full project lifecycle with experience of acting on the technical delivery of projects
- The ability to take a high-level view of technology and understand the wider impact of implementing new solutions ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet the changing technology demands of a complex environment
- A demonstrable track record of influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders at various levels across organisational boundaries
- Ability to problem solve have a keen interest in emerging technology with the adaptability to meet changing requirements and needs in a complex technical landscape
- It is essential that you are able to communicate ideas clearly and persuasively, and can present compelling arguments both written and oral
- You will have experience in building good relationships at all levels across stakeholder groups and partner organisations
- You will be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams with both business and technical stakeholders
As an employer of choice, the University of the Arts London offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package of £46,423 to £62,315 dependent on experience
- 35 days annual leave (inclusive of days between Christmas and New Year when it closes) plus public holidays
- Competitive pension package
- A healthy work-life balance for all employees
Closing date: 23rd February
Interview Date on site at the University of the Arts London: Tuesday 3rd March
For more information, please contact Amanda Whicher 020 7259 8746 and visit our dedicated recruitment site: hays.co.uk/jobs/university-of-the-arts-london
Contact: Amanda Whicher
Office: 1st Floor, Ebury Gate, 23 Lower Belgrave Street, London,Victoria
Phone: 020 7259 8746
UAL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive university - a place where we all can be ourselves and reach our full potential in our work, learning and creative practice. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
This opportunity is closed to applications.