Office and Administration Manager
18 February 2020 23:55
- You will have experience of managing an office and providing strong administrative support.
- You will be experienced in co-ordinating governance meetings.
- It’s important that you are proficient in MS Office (Office 365 including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive) and experience of maximising value from information and collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint, intranet).
- It’s crucial that you can demonstrate effective communication skills orally, in writing and/or using visual media.
- You will be someone who plans, prioritises and organises work to achieve objectives on time
- You will be someone who works collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups. You will use your initiative or creativity to resolve problems.
- Knowledge of data protection legislation would be advantageous.
Please click on below link and apply via HAYS
UAL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive university - a place where we all can be ourselves and reach our full potential in our work, learning and creative practice. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
This opportunity is closed to applications.