Regional Partnerships Coordinator
16 February 2020 23:55
To be responsible for the management and coordination of the network of regional groups which have been set up to enable and support the implementation of UAL’s International Strategy and to develop regional specific engagement plans and partnership strategies. This will include coordinating meetings and actions and managing the development of opportunities and projects arising from engagement plans. The post holder will work closely with the respective Chairs (UAL Deans), group members, and the International Partnerships Development Manager to develop strategic objectives and plans to implement these objectives.
The post holder will be expected to conduct background research for due diligence and market knowledge, support projects, initiate and build relationships with key organisations, support planning activities, and to schedule and coordinate meetings and other resources, whilst tracking and reporting progress.
Specialist Knowledge/ Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (E)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office 365, Skype for Business (E)
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook diary management (E)
- Knowledge of finance management systems (e.g. Agresso) (D)
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Excellent numeracy and literacy (E)
- Co-ordination of projects in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders at all different levels (E)
- Day to day support for senior management (D)
- Excellent customer services experience (E)
- Experience of providing project updates for internal and external dissemination (E)
- Experience of conducting desk top research into regions, markets, institutions, educational and cultural organisations (D)
- Experience of collating information and report writing (E)
- Experience of tracking budgets and actions (D)
- Communicates effectively orally, in writing and/or using visual media (E)
Leadership and Management:
- Leads people within the scope of specific activities to meet objectives
Planning and Managing Resources:
- Plans, prioritises and organises work to achieve objectives on time
- Works collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups.
Student Experience or Customer Service:
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with students, staff and key stakeholders
Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving:
- Uses initiative or creativity to resolve problems
If you have any queries contact ADS Recruitment Team via email ADSstaffRecruitment@arts.ac.uk or telephone: 02075142965 / 9627
UAL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive university - a place where we all can be ourselves and reach our full potential in our work, learning and creative practice. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
This opportunity is closed to applications.