Organisational Development Consultant (Policy and Engagement)
24 February 2020 23:55
Following a period of change and growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Organisational Development Consultant focusing on Policy and Engagement, to join the University and support the delivery of strategic people priorities.
You will support the consultation, review, development and communication of UAL Employment Policies. You will lead on a range of organisational development initiatives with a focus on developing forward looking policy and equipping managers with the skills and knowledge required for their roles.
You will introduce new and diverse ways of enabling the employee voice and enhancing the employee experience. Working collaboratively with the wider HR team, you will support a range of other projects and share your knowledge and expertise with colleagues in HR, and across UAL.
We are looking for a multi-talented individual, with a friendly flexible approach and the following combination of skills, knowledge and experience.
Educated to degree level or equivalent. (E)
- Experience of developing HR policy and guidance for a diverse organisation. (E)
- Generalist HR experience in the practical application of employment law. (E)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You will be able to adapt your communication effectively to reach a diverse audience in an inclusive and accessible way, and understand the importance of doing so sensitively. (E)
- Experience of administrative process that involve a high level of attention to detail. (E)
- A strong team player who plans, prioritises and organises work to achieve objectives on time. (E)
- Strong IT skills, including the effective use of Microsoft Office, HR systems and online platforms, to analyse and present complex information. (E)
- Experience working with trade unions. (D)
- Experienced at managing multi-faceted learning or organisational development projects. (D)
- Experience of working on engagement projects and initiatives that improve the employee experience. (D)
Experience of working in a large matrix structure and in a multi-layered HR team. (D)
If you have any queries, you may contact email@example.com.
UAL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive university - a place where we all can be ourselves and reach our full potential in our work, learning and creative practice. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
This opportunity is closed to applications.