Digital Communications Coordinator
15 April 2021 23:55
This role involves creating, distributing and maintaining digital content to communicate and promote the work of Careers and Employability to target audiences, via a range of digital channels and platforms. The post holder will liaise closely with Careers and Employability colleagues to ensure that relevant information, content, opportunities and resources are communicated in an effective, strategic and timely way.
The post holder will update and maintain the Careers and Employability and not just a shop websites, manage the primary social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, The Dots), maintain the department’s presence on Moodle and create and disseminate the Careers and Employability and not just a shop monthly newsletters.
The post holder will create and commission digital content (such as blogs, videos and online resources) as well as creating digital marketing materials in-house (including social media assets, gif animations, graphics, visual branding and digital screen artwork).
The post holders profile includes -
Specialist Knowledge/ Qualifications
- Higher qualification or degree and relevant professional experience, in a related subject e.g. Visual Communications, Communication Design, PR, Marketing, or Journalism.
- Knowledge and experience of using social media accounts and tools, blogs, email marketing software, CRM software, and a CMS for updating and maintaining websites.
- Has relevant experience in own area of work and is able to work independently.
- Experience of producing visual and digital communication for online marketing and communication.
- Communicates effectively orally, in writing and/or using visual media.
Leadership and Management
- Supervises and motivates individuals or a team effectively, setting clear objectives to manage performance
Research, Teaching and Learning
- Uses effective teaching, learning or professional practice to support excellent teaching, pedagogy and inclusivity.
Planning and Managing Resources
- Plans, prioritises and organises work to achieve objectives on time.
- Works collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups
Student Experience or Customer Service
- Provides a positive and responsive student or customer service.
Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
- Uses initiative or creativity to resolve problems
This vacancy may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. Consequently, if you wish to apply for this position please submit your application as soon as possible.
Should you have any queries please get in contact with the ADS Recruitment Team on email@example.com
UAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments for all staff and students to work and learn – a university where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
This opportunity is closed to applications.