IT Supplier and Relationship Manager
16 July 2018 23:55
The University of The Arts London (UAL) is one of the top 6 universities in the world for art and design and comprises of 6 globally renowned Colleges. It is a highly desirable and varied place to work and requires an innovative, high performing IT service to deliver to this highly creative community.
UAL supports around 20,000 students and 5,000 staff based across 14 sites in the heart of London. The University is currently going through a period of ambitious change and redevelopment, in line with the 2015-2022 strategy, and the Programmes and Projects Team within IT Services is growing to meet the ambitions of the University. As a result, this is an exciting time to join an expanding team that is tasked with delivering a wide range of high-profile strategic projects.
- Demonstrable experience of managing an IT supplier, contracts and procurement function
- Strong track record of managing relationships with a variety of IT Suppliers and a good understanding of technical teams and departments
- Proven experience of IT contract agreements, negotiations and SLA’s
- Experience of managing and motivating teams
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively within budget
- ITIL qualifications are highly desirable
- You will be a driven and dynamic individual who is capable of engaging, challenging, negotiating and influencing at all levels both internally and externally
- High level, proven inter-personal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work effectively within a team of IT and non-technical professionals
- 34 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Competitive pension package
- A healthy work-life balance for all employees
To apply for this please visit: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/university-of-the-arts-london/job-opportunities/index.htm
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
This opportunity is closed to applications.