Student Recruitment Content Coordinator
15 July 2018 23:55
Working within the University of the Arts London’s Student Marketing and Recruitment Department, you will produce, collate and evaluate engaging content aimed at recruiting students to our pre-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
With guidance from the Student Recruitment Content Manager, you will develop content for use across channels used by prospective students and their influencers, for example print prospectuses; web; digital acquisition and engagement campaigns; CRM communications, and conversion campaigns delivered at pre and post-application stages of the student journey.
As a key member of the content team, you will contribute to the development of content strategies and collect audience insights to help develop more effective and engaging multichannel student marketing and recruitment content. You will work closely with colleagues throughout Student Marketing and Recruitment and in the university’s Colleges to ensure content and brand are used most effectively in campaigns and student recruitment initiatives.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of current digital media, an appreciation of high print production values and strong eye for design, as well as excellent project management and copywriting skills.
University of the Arts London is a vibrant world centre for innovation, drawing together six Colleges with international reputations in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Every position within the University plays an important part in shaping future creative professionals, and impacts on the future of so many creative industries.
This role will contribute to the successful delivery of UAL's student recruitment strategy through the provision of engaging, creative content aimed at prospective students. This varied, creative role will provide opportunities to work across a wide range of projects, from our printed student recruitment materials to content for email campaigns, websites and social media. All colleagues are encouraged to apply their creativity, experience and expertise to improve process and outcome.
- Degree level qualification in marketing, communication, journalism or a relevant field.
- Knowledge of print, film/video, photography, and digital media and how to use these most effectively to reach and engage audiences.
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to explain complex information in simple language.
- Skills in design, video and photo editing (desirable).
- Experience of developing and delivering multichannel creative content, including asset gathering, design, film, photography and copywriting.
- Experience of managing creative marketing and communication projects.
- Experience of working with external agencies and creative suppliers.
- Proven ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Experience of working within higher education or other education environment (desirable).
- Experience of collating feedback and views from customers to inform future projects (desirable).
In your application you will be asked to complete a personal statement. Applications will only be considered from those who outline how they meet the criteria within the formal job description.
If you have any queries you may contact ADS Recruitment Team via email ADSRecruitment@arts.ac.uk or telephone: 02075142965.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
This opportunity is closed to applications.