Head of Project Delivery
15 July 2018 23:55
The University of The Arts London (UAL) is one of the top 6 universities in the world for art and design and comprises of 6 globally renowned Colleges. It is a highly desirable and varied place to work and requires an innovative, high performing IT service to deliver to this highly creative community.
UAL supports around 20,000 students and 5,000 staff based across 14 sites in the heart of London. The University is currently going through a period of ambitious change and redevelopment, in line with the 2015-2022 strategy, and the Programmes and Projects Team within IT Services has grown to over 40 staff to meet the ambitions of the University. As a result, this is an exciting time to join and lead the team that is tasked with delivering a wide range of high-profile strategic projects.
- Proven experience of managing teams of Programme Managers/Project Managers/Business Analysts and PMO professionals
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful programme and project management
- Experience of recruiting and managing a team of project and change professionals with demonstrable experience of managing budgets and resource
- Experience of leading and motivating teams, and adapting effective ways of working in a large and complex environment
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to form strong working relationships with stakeholders across the University at all levels
- Programme and Project Management qualifications such as MSP/APM/PRINCE2 or Agile are desirable but not essential
- You will be a driven and dynamic individual who is capable of engaging, challenging, negotiating and influencing at all levels
- High level, proven inter-personal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team of IT change professionals
As an employer of choice the University of the Arts London offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 34 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Competitive pension package
- A healthy work-life balance for all employees
To apply for this role please visit: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/university-of-the-arts-london/job-opportunities/index.htm
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
This opportunity is closed to applications.