30 July 2018 23:55
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will be a UAL brand champion, and the first point of contact for all internal and external brand queries. As well as playing a key role in the day-to-day management of the UAL brand, you will support the roll out and launch of brand development initiatives.
UAL has recently completed a major review of its brand - the Identity Development Programme - which was designed to build a stronger UAL proposition that enhances the student, staff and external stakeholder experience. The Brand Assistant will join the team at an exciting time and play a key role in ensuring the success of the programme by supporting colleagues to use the brand effectively across all UAL marketing and communication channels.
You will have an eye for design, excellent attention to detail; good communication and organisation skills; and be an experienced and enthusiastic team player with a solid understanding of the importance of good relationships with stakeholders across all areas of an organisation.
Specialist knowledge / Qualifications
- Educated to degree-level.
- An evidenced interest and understanding of marketing, communications or brand in the creative/cultural or HE sectors.
- Good experience working as part of a marketing and/or communications team involving brand management.
- Experience of delivering projects in support of brand marketing and communications strategies.
- Experience of implementing brand guidelines and championing brand advocacy (desirable).
- Experience of providing administrative and logistical support to a busy team.
- Experience of building effective internal working relationships across all levels of seniority and functions.
- Experience of managing team enquiries, understanding when to answer requests and when to assign them to colleagues.
- Experience of the production, storage and management processes of branded marketing and communications assets and publications (desirable).
- Communicates effectively orally, in writing and/or using visual media.
- Proven ability to tailor communications to specific audience needs.
- A positive and pro-active, can-do attitude.
Leadership and management
- Has ability to work independently without direct supervision when needed.
- Supervises tasks undertaken by colleagues/temporary support staff.
Planning and managing resources
- Plans, prioritises and organises work to achieve objectives on time.
- Works collaboratively in a team and where appropriate across or with different professional groups.
Student experience or customer service
- Provides a positive and responsive service to brand practitioners.
Creativity, Innovation and Problem Solving
- Uses initiative or creativity to resolve problems.
Interview date: 14th August 2018
If you have any questions about the role please contact the Recruitment Administrator on 0207 514 6685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.