Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Analyst
26 January 2021 17:00
We are looking for a pro-active and driven PMO Analyst who will support across a range of tasks from providing administrative support for project boards and workshops, resource management to reviewing benefits management and project assurance. As part of your role you will work with the wider projects and portfolio teams to ensure that best practice is adhered and continually seek to improve process and procedures.
As part of our need to understand benefits realised from projects delivered we are looking for someone who can also help shape and develop our benefits management process and has some knowledge of benefits mapping.
The University of The Arts London (UAL) is one of the top 6 universities in the world for art and design and comprises of 6 globally renowned Colleges. UAL offers the opportunity to work in a creative and forward-thinking environment that like many organisations is transforming and investing in innovative technologies that will enable us to create a new hybrid digital experience for our students today and for the future.
The Programmes and Projects team are at the forefront of enabling change and innovation within our organisation, through the successful delivery of a range of transformation projects and programmes including, Salesforce CRM programme, Digital Services, online learning and teaching that will help drive an enhance services for our students and staff. As a result, this is an exciting time to join an expanding team that is tasked with delivering a wide range of high-profile strategic projects.
- Experience of working within a complex PMO function with solid experience of supporting a range of IT Portfolio, Programmes and Projects
- Demonstrable experience of programme and project management standards, processes and best practice is required
- Experience of Benefits Management would be highly desirable
- Experience of portfolio level resource management reporting, analysis and assurance would be highly desirable
- Project/PMO or Programme Management certifications such as PRINCE2/P30/MSP/MOR are desirable but not essential
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to be adaptable and flexible and able to adjust to a new situations and environments
- Effective oral and written communication skills, able to adapt the message to a diverse audience in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and where appropriate, across or with different professional groups
- It is essential that you can communicate ideas clearly and persuasively, and can present compelling arguments both written and oral
Should you have any queries please contact Hays Recruitment Agency
Please apply on the link below
UAL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive university - a place where we all can be ourselves and reach our full potential in our work, learning and creative practice. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.