Digital Resource Developer: Attainment
31 October 2018 23:55
To co-develop educational staff development resources with a focus on producing and maintaining a resource base designed to provide distinctive, accessible and high quality bespoke learning materials, external links and other activity, that enable staff across all subjects to address attainment and inclusive education.
The post holder will support staff in writing and producing resources, including the creative translation of analogue material to appropriate digital formats.
The post holder will be a core member of the Attainment Team within the Teaching and Learning Exchange working in partnership with the attainment team and with other staff and digital learning colleagues across the University.
The post holder will organise and maintain systems that ensure effective and efficient management, monitoring, archiving and updating of attainment resources.
University of the Arts London is a vibrant world centre for innovation, drawing together six Colleges with international reputations in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts.
Creative Education is our core business and every position within the University plays an important part in shaping future creative professionals. You will get to be a part of this future by supporting the learning and attainment of our diverse student body.
- Educated to a degree level, you understand current practices and identify effective approaches to enable learning through digital environments and online resources.
- You are familiar with working with standard content management platforms such as Drupal and Wordpress and have knowledge of relevant software packages and web based resource development; including InDesign, Prezi/Keynote, PowerPoint, Moodle activities, Rapid eLearning, infographics, video editing (Adobe Premier, Final Cut for example), screen capture and podcast production (Adobe Audition for example).
- You are familiar with relevant current legislation including licensing, IP, data protection, and accessibility standards.
- You have successfully written, developed and delivered online resources and related communications and have produced/written online content for use with Higher Education staff and/or students.
- You have contributed to effective staff training or development in online resources, virtual learning environments or related skills.
- You communicate effectively orally, visually and in writing, adapting the message for online contexts and diverse audiences in an inclusive and accessible way.
- You apply innovative and valid approaches in developing resources to support learning, reflecting best practice in technology enhanced/e-learning, and inclusivity.
- It would be desirable if you have experience developing print resources.
If you have any queries you may contact ADS Recruitment Team via email ADSRecruitment@arts.ac.uk or telephone: 020 7514 2965.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.