Student Recruitment Content Assistant
Full time - 35 hours per week
28 November 2022 09:00
In this varied role you’ll support the production and distribution of high-quality, branded content across a wide variety of channels including social media, email marketing, web content, referral sites and printed materials.
This will involve assisting on case study and environment photo shoots/filming, liaising with external suppliers, supporting with design and art-working projects, managing finance and project administration and ensuring the timely publication and maintenance of content.
You’ll also play a key support role in our ongoing course page project, helping to edit text for our course pages and provide administrative support, including organising editorial team meetings, gathering information from internal stakeholders, writing up minutes and maintaining an editorial database.
Your profile should include:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects (desirable)
- Experience of working in a marketing and/or communications role involving producing content for online and offline channels
- Experience of producing, publishing and evaluating content through Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Editing and proofreading experience for digital and print materials
- Experience of building effective internal working relationships across different levels and teams
- Experience of implementing brand guidelines and championing brand advocacy
- Experience of liaising with external suppliers such as design agencies, printers and video production agencies (desirable)
- Copywriting skills (desirable).
If you have any queries about this role or need any reasonable adjustments for your application, please contact Twinkle Brahmbhatt, Senior Resourcing Adviser via email at PSOstaffrecruitment@arts.ac.uk or 020 7514 2965.
We are UAL
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to work in and shape the creative industries worldwide.
University of the Arts London is the world’s second University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings® 2022.The University has a world-class reputation and is made up of 6 equally renowned Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
UAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments for all staff and students to work and learn – a university where we can be ourselves and reach our full potential. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and Staff Support Networks. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, including race, disability, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, and caring responsibility.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early.
This opportunity is closed to applications.