Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Support Analyst - University IT Services, Programmes and Projects Team
13 October 2017 23:55
As an ambitious and driven PMO Support Analyst you will be responsible for the provision of programme and project office services and support across the department. You will proactively share best practice advice, guidance and standards for the programme and projects department.
Providing administration support to programmes, project boards and workshops, you will assist the PMO Manager in areas such as, risk analysis, documentation, progress checks and reporting. As part of your role you will ensure that best practice is adhered to by developing and maintaining the PMO Processes Portal and SharePoint site for the Programmes and Projects Team to use effectively.
The University of the Arts London is one of the top 5 universities in the world for art and design and Comprises of 6 globally renowned colleges. It is a highly desirable and varied place of work and requires an innovative, high performing IT service to deliver to this highly creative community.
UAL supports around 20,000 students and 5,000 staff based across 14 sites in the heart of London. The University is currently going through a period of ambitious change and redevelopment, in line with the 2015-2022 strategy, and the Programmes and Projects Team within IT Services is growing to meet the ambitions of the University. As a result, this is an exciting time to join an expanding team that is tasked with delivering a wide range of high-profile strategic projects.
- Experience of providing effective PMO services to support successful project delivery is essential
- Demonstrable experience of programme and project management standards, processes and best practice is required
- Experience of portfolio level resource management reporting, analysis and assurance would be highly desirable
- Project/PMO or Programme Management certifications such as PRINCE2/P30/MSP/MOR are desirable but not essential
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to be adaptable and flexible and able to adjust to a new situations and environments
- Effective oral and written communication skills, able to adapt the message to a diverse audience in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and where appropriate, across or with different professional groups
- It is essential that you are able to communicate ideas clearly and persuasively, and can present compelling arguments both written and oral.
As an employer of choice the University of the Arts London offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package of £32,730 – £40,196 per annum dependent on experience
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of days between Christmas and New Year when it closes) plus public holidays
- Competitive pension package
- A healthy work-life balance for all employees
To apply for this role click on the following link and submit your details and CV via the Hays UAL IT opportunities microsite:
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
This opportunity is closed to applications.